There are 341 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

even after this trade I still feel rose's and stalyn's teams are better than mine. Jrg's is up there too but his RB situation is questionable at best
Originally posted by vrabbit:
even after this trade I still feel rose's and stalyn's teams are better than mine. Jrg's is up there too but his RB situation is questionable at best

hopefully shonn greene keeps going

regardless, ive still out scored rose
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 27, 2012 at 1:21 PM ]
Who the hell cares anyway. It's all about the High Rollers League
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Who the hell cares anyway. It's all about the High Rollers League

nah screw that league
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Who the hell cares anyway. It's all about the High Rollers League

nah screw that league

Show me the money. You can have the medal
40 points for NYG defense lol
Battle of the Titans... 2-6 powerhouses...

I'm taking you down Crazy.
matt ryan and andrew luck available for trade

draft pick only
Originally posted by RonMexico:
matt ryan and andrew luck available for trade

draft pick only

2nd rounder for Luck
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 4, 2012 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
matt ryan and andrew luck available for trade

draft pick only

2nd rounder for Luck

nice upset
Originally posted by jrg:
nice upset

ROMO CAREER GAME
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by jrg:
nice upset

ROMO CAREER GAME

hes gonna need 2-3 career games, bud
holy high scoring game batman
whats the most points scored by a single player ever? lol
I have a shot at beating Boise