LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Ok let's get cracking then ...

Anal?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
See how things work. I couldn't get in this league because I was out of town for the draft. I get back, jump in crzy's league, and we are off and drafting while you guys are still all standing around with your Johnsons in your hands.

Because all our schedules conflict.

I'm starting a WZ draft later tonight because like Stoney said..we've been sitting around long enough. Not everyone will be able to make the same day..so this makes it the easiest.

wooooooo
Originally posted by Conejo:
Ok let's get cracking then ...

Anal?

wooooo
See how things work. I couldn't get in this league because I was out of town for the draft. I get back, jump in crzy's league, and we are off and drafting while you guys are still all standing around with your Johnsons in your hands.

I'm starting a WZ draft later tonight because like Stoney said..we've been sitting around long enough. Not everyone will be able to make the same day..so this makes it the easiest.

how does this work, we're gonna do it on yahoo? or on here? who determines the order?
Originally posted by teeohh:

how does this work, we're gonna do it on yahoo? or on here? who determines the order?

we do it on here

jrg will go to a website like http://random.org/lists/ and input everyone's name, it will randomize them

he then enters the draft results in the yahoo league
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
^^ wow that works way better than my number picking method. I'm gonna use that in the future
how many rounds are there?

this is probably gonna take a week to complete every pick
Originally posted by RonMexico:

a lot. Are you sure you wann do this? Crzy's is taking FOREVER!!!!!!! If you think that its hard getting everyone together just for an hour draft....this thing will take a month!!!!! Lets just do the draft this weekend.
hey guys just wanted to know what would you guys do. In my league we get to keep one player.

Right now, I'm undecided on which player to keep Frank Gore or Michael Turner...
Originally posted by scdakine9:
hey guys just wanted to know what would you guys do. In my league we get to keep one player.

Right now, I'm undecided on which player to keep Frank Gore or Michael Turner...

Originally posted by scdakine9:

Turner....in his prime, and no wear and tear on his body.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

a lot. Are you sure you wann do this? Crzy's is taking FOREVER!!!!!!! If you think that its hard getting everyone together just for an hour draft....this thing will take a month!!!!! Lets just do the draft this weekend.

ya i dont think people realize how long this takes

first round, tons of stars to choose from, takes an entire day.

what happens when it gets down to not many stars left or you gotta take a chance and you actually have to think about your pick.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

ya i dont think people realize how long this takes

first round, tons of stars to choose from, takes an entire day.

what happens when it gets down to not many stars left or you gotta take a chance and you actually have to think about your pick.

I dunno about everyone else, but Im on the road alot, and I know that I will keep people waiting.....lets just do it this weekend, like for the time it was set for.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
List is random right now.

Guys, the season doesn't start for nearly a month..we'll be fine.

Someone tell me how to post my screen shot on here?
List is random right now.

Guys, the season doesn't start for nearly a month..we'll be fine.

Someone tell me how to post my screen shot on here?

ummmm, print screen button, then paste it in a program like paint or something , save, upload

god I havent done that in windows in a long time
Share 49ersWebzone