LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

I'm easy either way but the league was set up for 3, maybe stay that way?
most stressful trade talks I've had in a long time, had 2 really good offers IMO, hope I made the right choice
Originally posted by vrabbit:
most stressful trade talks I've had in a long time, had 2 really good offers IMO, hope I made the right choice

You got a good deal Rabbit. I am just sick of my team in this league and wanted a QB that doesnt fumble the ball half the time. At least I should have 1 good keeper for next year now.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wow. Huge 6 player deal
Originally posted by jrg:
Wow. Huge 6 player deal

I probably lost on this one but I dont see much of a chance I was going to make playoffs anyway. I needed a fresh start.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wow. Huge 6 player deal

I probably lost on this one but I dont see much of a chance I was going to make playoffs anyway. I needed a fresh start.

I personally think rabbit got the better end of the deal, but nothing wrong with fresh starts.
Wow. Huge 6 player deal

I personally think rabbit got the better end of the deal, but nothing wrong with fresh starts.

If McFadden and Fitz live up to the expectations that people (including me) had for them then Rabbit wins for sure. I just needed a solid keeper for next year and Brees is about as good as you can get at QB
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol, I spent too much time haggling.

I wanted rabbit to include Amendola, and so he took John's deal
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wow. Huge 6 player deal

If McFadden and Fitz live up to the expectations that people (including me) had for them then Rabbit wins for sure. I just needed a solid keeper for next year and Brees is about as good as you can get at QB

True, but Brees is at the back end of his career in my opinion.
Originally posted by crzy:
lol, I spent too much time haggling.

I wanted rabbit to include Amendola, and so he took John's deal

it wasn't including Amendola, it was that you didn't really have a WR I'd want other than Harvin, who I doubt you'd give up on top of what you were already giving

Wow. Huge 6 player deal

True, but Brees is at the back end of his career in my opinion.

LOL Im not worried about this league in 5 years. He should be just fine for next year.
even more glad now that I made the trade with john

why? Did Brees get hurt ? LOL

because today's news confirms that you deal was better than crzy's

because today's news confirms that you deal was better than crzy's

Of course it was. Crazy was trying to low ball you and I gave you a great offer.
Share 49ersWebzone