LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
trade vetoed

Cool. I feel like a novice. Of course, the way my team is going in this league its pretty fitting.

(waits for you to take a jab at my High Rollers team ...)
[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 15, 2012 at 12:56 PM ]
trade vetoed

Cool. I feel like a novice. Of course, the way my team is going in this league its pretty fitting.

(waits for you to take a jab at my High Rollers team ...)

Heck no. You are on a roll there.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
just got home

did it veto by itself?
Originally posted by jrg:
just got home

did it veto by itself?

yes
all I did was accept an offer from John, who is a vet fantasy player and knows his s**t, he obviously sees a great deal of value in Thomas going forward

this still makes me Lol
i dunno if you guys are talking about the trade with Tank for Frank and someone else, but wow that is a bad one.
Originally posted by YungAce:
all I did was accept an offer from John, who is a vet fantasy player and knows his s**t, he obviously sees a great deal of value in Thomas going forward

this still makes me Lol

it was kind of hard to believe John had actually made that mistake, he's not THAT old. As a GM you never reply to a trade by saying "boy, you're really giving me too much here, let me compensate you more"
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
i dunno if you guys are talking about the trade with Tank for Frank and someone else, but wow that is a bad one.

hey f**k you dude lol

i would've been stuck with crabtree, sf d, and romo, so i just dished em out for a 4th pick. if i were in the hunt i wouldn't have even considered crabtree/romo for that value
Originally posted by YungAce:

this still makes me Lol

it was kind of hard to believe John had actually made that mistake, he's not THAT old. As a GM you never reply to a trade by saying "boy, you're really giving me too much here, let me compensate you more"

not trying to incite. i just thought the second part was funny. it was kind of obvious he sent the wrong picks. i mean, sjax was included too man!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
go john!

go john!

• jrg
  • Veteran
go john!

"Projections" say I'm scheduled for the W and redrose is on his way to a L. Hope that is true!

• jrg
  • Veteran
andre johnson w/ 51.30
  • jrg
  • Veteran
andre johnson w/ 51.30

Losing Gronk for 6 weeks is a bigger deal. I just traded for him in another WZ league.
Share 49ersWebzone