LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

im down
  • jrg
  • Veteran
PM's sent.

Currently we have this setup: (I used the same as the WZ 2008 League, but we can have a league vote on how to get this set up)

QB
QB
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
W/T
W/R

K

DEF
DEF

D
D
D
DB
DB
DB
DB
DL
DL
DL

I'm thinking first off of removing the individual defensive players.
so i didn't get in?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BamBam49er:
so i didn't get in?

Still have two spots available..I'm trying to get guys who post on here ALOT so we have plenty of communication and no problems with guys setting their teams. That is my main goal. If we can't get that, the spots will be filled with who requests them. So, you'll get one.

Or, if we get a bigger turnout then possibly I can change it to a 12 team league.

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 20, 2009 at 16:29:56 ]
Originally posted by jrg:
so i didn't get in?

Still have two spots available..I'm trying to get guys who post on here ALOT so we have plenty of communication and no problems with guys setting their teams. That is my main goal. If we can't get that, the spots will be filled with who requests them. So, you'll get one.

Or, if we get a bigger turnout then possibly I can change it to a 12 team league.

ahh ok, sweet. can i get in?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
so i didn't get in?

All depends on how it turns out..if I can only get 10 then I'll leave it at 10..if I struggle to get 10 you get the spot.

Maybe I'll need 12.. yet, so we'll see.
so i didn't get in?

All depends on how it turns out..if I can only get 10 then I'll leave it at 10..if I struggle to get 10 you get the spot.

Maybe I'll need 12.. yet, so we'll see.

...go magic?
I don't like picking that many D players but that's just me. I just hate how yahoo ranks them, so hard to find guys
Originally posted by teeohh:
I don't like picking that many D players but that's just me. I just hate how yahoo ranks them, so hard to find guys

this

also I'm not a huge fan of starting 2 qbs

other than that I say lets rock

oh maybe more bench spots? lol

[ Edited by RonMexico on Jun 20, 2009 at 22:10:40 ]
Originally posted by RonMexico:

this

both of these

If there's still space, count me in. You know I'm not a massive poster but I'll be a reliable player.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

this

I am not a huge fan of 2 QB's, but in a 10 team league it's a bit easier to manage then in a 12 team league. As for the Defensive players, it is very true that the rankings are wack, the workaround to it is knowing who you'd like and using the search function.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Take a look now guys

Cool?
  • Dino
  • Veteran

any room left?
Take a look now guys

Cool?

take a look at what?
Share 49ersWebzone