WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by BamBam49er:
so its full?

lol someone get this man in the league!

cmon man
  • jrg
  • Veteran
What do you guys think? 10 team league? Or 12 team league?
Yo jrg! Count a brotha in!
i'd like to think of myself as counting as one person...
Originally posted by jrg:
What do you guys think? 10 team league? Or 12 team league?

no more than 12
if you can get enough people (and it looks like you can) 16!
Hey jrg, why can't BamBam be in our league? You ask for frequent posters and he's pretty frequent I would say. Posts more per day than Conejo who is allowed in the league.

And about the added WR, I'm not a fan of the move at all. 3 WR spots plus a WR/RB spot and a WR/TE spot as well? (the latter which is most likely to be filled by a WR). That makes this league way too WR-centric IMO.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Stretched to 12 teams.

BamBam, ninerlifer you're in
yeah lifer fight for our right!

..to, play fantasy football...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Hey jrg, why can't BamBam be in our league? You ask for frequent posters and he's pretty frequent I would say. Posts more per day than Conejo who is allowed in the league.

And about the added WR, I'm not a fan of the move at all. 3 WR spots plus a WR/RB spot and a WR/TE spot as well? (the latter which is most likely to be filled by a WR). That makes this league way too WR-centric IMO.

Good point. BamBam and ninerlifer are in.

As for the added WR slot, I get what you're saying.

Anybody else in for removing the 3rd WR slot?

then what about making the wr/t spot strictly te, if i remember right we don't have just te

but i like having the wr/rb option
  • jrg
  • Veteran

then what about making the wr/t spot strictly te, if i remember right we don't have just te

Thats another good option...Two TE spots to remove the WR possibility.

But then again, is there really 24 TE's (2 a team) that are worthy of starting? I don't think there is.

Removing the 3rd WR slot looks best to me.

But then again, is there really 24 TE's (2 a team) that are worthy of starting? I don't think there is.

Yeah two TE's would be kinda weird.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yeah two TE's would be kinda weird.

Hell, theres barely 12 legit starting TE's now, no way would 24 work.

Let me get a little more input on it, and we'll see. Good thinking though.

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 23, 2009 at 17:43:06 ]
QB
WR
WR
WR
RB
RB
TE
WR/RB/TE

eh?
Share 49ersWebzone