There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014 ***NEED REPLACEMENT MANAGERS***

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,024
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by jrg:
Take a look now guys

Cool?

take a look at what?

Go to "My Team" in the league..

Lol, I removed all the D/DL positions and dropped it down to 1 QB
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,024
Haha, you guys like my choice of PW?
yeah i guess that's cool with me
I think the set up is great now
I'm a noob at all of this so if people like it then so do I
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,024
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I think the set up is great now

Yeah, I like it.

I was thinking of adding another WR.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I think the set up is great now

Yeah, I like it.

I was thinking of adding another WR.

do it
another WR couldn't hurt

I think everything else should stay how it is though


good stuff
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,024
WR slot added, but yeah..I'm pretty happy with the setup right now
so its full?
Originally posted by BamBam49er:
so its full?

lol someone get this man in the league!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,956
Originally posted by Conejo:
I'm a noob at all of this so if people like it then so do I

Since your the rookie you get to carry and wash our jocks
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Conejo:
I'm a noob at all of this so if people like it then so do I

Since your the rookie you get to carry and wash our jocks

yo can i get in the mix? I'm gonna be doing a bunch of leagues this year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,024
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
yo can i get in the mix? I'm gonna be doing a bunch of leagues this year.

Hmmmm