Originally posted by YungAce:
i think you guys got your picks switched up

That's a very strange trade
Originally posted by crzy:
i think you guys got your picks switched up

That's a very strange trade

I voted against
all I did was accept an offer from John, who is a vet fantasy player and knows his s**t, he obviously sees a great deal of value in Thomas going forward
Originally posted by vrabbit:
all I did was accept an offer from John, who is a vet fantasy player and knows his s**t, he obviously sees a great deal of value in Thomas going forward

OK. I messed up on the picks. Obviously it was supposed to be Jackson and a 16th for Thomas and a 4th. Come on Rabbit.. you know me better than that. Would the commish please cancel the trade.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 15, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]

Sjax for Thomas isn't a fair deal itself right now..
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Is someone complaining about it? I couldnt care less about THomas. I wasnt going to keep SJax for next year and decided to move him for the 4th rd pick. I dont think the "strage trade" comments were refering to our deal???

You traded him your 4th

Sjax for Thomas isn't a fair deal itself right now..

Of course it isnt. This deal needs to get canceled.

Is someone complaining about it? I couldnt care less about THomas. I wasnt going to keep SJax for next year and decided to move him for the 4th rd pick. I dont think the "strage trade" comments were refering to our deal???

You traded him your 4th

Yes I see that now. Screw up. James will cancel later. Sorry Rabbit. It was an honest mistake.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM ]

OK. I messed up on the picks. Obviously it was supposed to be Jackson and a 16th for Thomas and a 4th. Come on Rabbit.. you know me better than that. Would the commish please cancel the trade.

you know, it did surprise me at first, but I figured you were betting on Thomas or something

I'll text james and have him cancel this trade, if you haven't already text him
Is today the trade deadline?

you know, it did surprise me at first, but I figured you were betting on Thomas or something

I'll text james and have him cancel this trade, if you haven't already text him

I did so already. Again, sorry.
trade vetoed
trade vetoed

Cool. I feel like a novice. Of course, the way my team is going in this league its pretty fitting.
Share 49ersWebzone