WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by crzy:
I don't think I've ever had a team this bad in fantasy football before

Dude, my team beat yours. Amazing
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

all i did was accept an offer lol

I don't blame you, it's hard to not accept THAT offer when looking at your roster. I don't look at it like collusion or some sort of BS, more like everyone should have saved Anthony from himself.

You definitely should be in the mix to win this league this year and next.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Let's revisit this trade in two years!

Long term value in Luck is great, I don't deny that. But IMO you set yourself back at least 2 years in this league with this deal. Should have never swapped the 1st and 3rds in the deal, I'd have tried to work something else out. We'll see though.
The way I looked at it, I swapped picks and received Luck. I wasn't planning on keeping Wallace this year. I made another trade with Jrg for a 4th so hopefully I'm able to trade back up with that and the two thirds
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM ]
you said my deal was bad
Last week to get help. Other than Brees everyone is available.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
you said my deal was bad

elaborate
you said my deal was bad

I didn't even think your trade was bad
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Boise

you said my deal was bad

elaborate

Well actually I didn't see Vrab's team lately. I thought it was a one-sided deal in favor of your team, getting McFadden and a 1st with only having to give up an 8th round pick and mccoy

But then I saw that Vrab is in the race and boosted his team while gaining a keeper.

I didn't think he needed to but it works.. He's going to lose a lot of good players in the offseason
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 13, 2012 at 6:00 PM ]
you said my deal was bad

elaborate

Well actually I didn't see Vrab's team lately. I thought it was a one-sided deal in favor of your team, getting McFadden and a 1st with only having to give up an 8th round pick and mccoy

But then I saw that Vrab is in the race and boosted his team while gaining a keeper.

I didn't think he needed to but it works.. He's going to lose a lot of good players in the offseason

Anyone want Andy Dalton?
anyone want the SF defense?
anyone want Nicks, McGahee, Decker, Morris, Sjax???? 2 days left to help your team win this league.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
anyone want Nicks, McGahee, Decker, Morris, Sjax???? 2 days left to help your team win this league.

I'll trade you sf D and andre roberts for sjax!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When do playoffs start
Share 49ersWebzone