There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2013 ***crzy IS CHAMPION!!!***

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,162
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,162
224.52-76.46 FINAL
This league is dead
Originally posted by YungAce:
This league is dead

Its all bout the High Rollers League. Put a little money down and it makes the league much more fun and interesting.
I could see john beating me this week
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I could see john beating me this week

me too. My team is better than a 2-4 team I think. But, Vick and McFadden have killed me.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
This league is dead

Its all bout the High Rollers League. Put a little money down and it makes the league much more fun and interesting.

Send me an invite if you guys have an opening next season. I think I'm done with my two webzone leagues after this season. It's hard to root for these teams when I'm also a part of another free league and two money leagues
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM ]
Lulz


Still 4-2 doe
I'm still trying to win this! My team is in bad shape right now.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Originally posted by YungAce:
This league is dead

I don't know how I won this league last year lmao
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by YungAce:
This league is dead

I don't know how I won this league last year lmao

You play great defense in all your leagues - baseball and football.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by YungAce:
This league is dead

I don't know how I won this league last year lmao

You play great defense in all your leagues - baseball and football.

Definitely.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I could see john beating me this week

me too. My team is better than a 2-4 team I think. But, Vick and McFadden have killed me.

Brees and the Vikings defense did WORK!
look at chris johnson go
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I could see john beating me this week

me too. My team is better than a 2-4 team I think. But, Vick and McFadden have killed me.

Brees and the Vikings defense did WORK!

Good win Rabbit. I am ready to talk trade with you
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home