LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Great job. I like the WZ drafts so much better than live drafts.

Same. Live drafts suck unless they're in person
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Rosters are all up on first post

Please check your roster for errors
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Mendenhall

I almost took him. He's been on my radar all draft, but wasn't worth consideration until the final few rounds. Great roster stash, could have some value later in the year.

I didn't want to say anything earlier, but I thought Chico took Redman too early (2nd round) in the process, considering that by midseason he could be reduced to the #2 role. If forced to take a RB there, I'd have taken McGahee or Beanie before Redman at that point
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Mendenhall

I almost took him. He's been on my radar all draft, but wasn't worth consideration until the final few rounds. Great roster stash, could have some value later in the year.

I didn't want to say anything earlier, but I thought Chico took Redman too early (2nd round) in the process, considering that by midseason he could be reduced to the #2 role. If forced to take a RB there, I'd have taken McGahee or Beanie before Redman at that point

What about James Starks? That was the biggest shock to me
Originally posted by YungAce:
Mendenhall

Doug Martin ahead of Larry Fitzgerald was the biggest shock to me. I was very happy when that happened.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Mendenhall

Alex Green is going to be the dude and I got heem
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Mendenhall

Doug Martin ahead of Larry Fitzgerald was the biggest shock to me. I was very happy when that happened.

I needed running backs horribly bad, had to do what I had to do
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Mendenhall

Alex Green is going to be the dude and I got heem

dude won't get more than 20 carries

THIS YEAR
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Challenge accepted Ron

I think Martin was a good pick, can be a keeper next year
I like Martin too. I had to pick him pretty high in another league

Rosters have been entered. Check to make sure James wasnt too drunk and gave himself your star players.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Cam newton is missing from my team
[ Edited by toeshawn on Aug 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Cam newton is missing from my team

lol i let him know and he said he'll fix it.

The rest of us better check carefully to make sure there are no roster errors
I don't like Beanie Wells really at all. Mendenhall has fumbilitis and is coming back from a nasty ACL injury. While Redman may be reduced later in the year, this is his chance to seize the opportunity. He can also catch out of the backfield. I liked where I took Redman with only McGahee, Greene, Starks, and Wells as the other starting options with 18 picks between my next pick (assumed they'd all be gone - which I believe they were).

My team is all gambles with big upside but could potentially all suck the cawk.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm a huge believer in Ryan Matthews getting injured, so

RB - Ronnie Brown

Share 49ersWebzone