There are 152 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Lol, you love face palming don't you? I could do before or after that time. Or the 2nd (I'm off on the 2nd)
Crap, I forgot about WZ FF. If you're looking for the last spot and a regular poster I'm your guy. Just PM the link.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Crap, I forgot about WZ FF. If you're looking for the last spot and a regular poster I'm your guy. Just PM the link.

this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adrenaline:

Done deal.

We need to find a new date/time now.

Everyone, throw out some times that work for you.
before 12 pst on the first will NOT work

I will most likely be at training camp or just not near a comp

anything other than that I can work with
damn
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Later in the night on the 1st? Maybe 9-10 PM CST or (6-7) for the West Coast guys.
Originally posted by jrg:
Later in the night on the 1st? Maybe 9-10 PM CST or (6-7) for the West Coast guys.

that would work for me
Well I'm not going to be available from the 2nd-9th. The 10th would be my first available day. I may have to drop out if that's too late.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

that would work for me

I would assume it would work for the majority of the league. Early Saturday night.

Can't you just prepare an automated list if you can't make the live draft? I'm available whenever, but that's what I am doing.
Satursay night won't work for me, I'll be at a wedding, that's the reason why we moved it to noon in the 1st place
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:
Satursay night won't work for me, I'll be at a wedding, that's the reason why we moved it to noon in the 1st place

What about the following Saturday? August 8th.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Changed the draft to August 8th at 5PM CST

Let me know if that works for everyone.
Changed the draft to August 8th at 5PM CST

Let me know if that works for everyone.

Like I said, I'm gone from the 2nd-9th. I'm gonna have to drop out.
Share 49ersWebzone