There are 297 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Whore League Thread Season 7-- PA9erFaithful Defending champ

  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Works fine for me.

works for me too.
.......oh wait....
works for mee
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
3pm saturday? works for me
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
when are all the nonkeepers getting dropped from each team. Because I'm trying to make trades, etc.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,082
Originally posted by crzy:
when are all the nonkeepers getting dropped from each team. Because I'm trying to make trades, etc.

Any interest in moving MJD ?
Originally posted by crzy:
3pm saturday? works for me

3pm est just so we're clear
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by crzy:
when are all the nonkeepers getting dropped from each team. Because I'm trying to make trades, etc.

Any interest in moving MJD ?

Nope
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,082
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by crzy:
when are all the nonkeepers getting dropped from each team. Because I'm trying to make trades, etc.

Any interest in moving MJD ?

Nope

  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,082
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
3pm saturday? works for me

3pm est just so we're clear

Esco?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
3pm saturday? works for me

3pm est just so we're clear

Esco?

That's right
Draft time changed. New draft time Sat 8/22/09 @ 3:00 PM Eastern

Mark it down fellas
Originally posted by Esco:
Draft time changed. New draft time Sat 8/22/09 @ 3:00 PM Eastern

Mark it down fellas

Wait - we already have keepers? Wow.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Wait - we already have keepers? Wow.

This is season 2 brah
  • Brew
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 35,469
Evil, make me proud!