Not a member? Register Now!

Post Whore League Thread Season 7-- PA9erFaithful Defending champ

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Trophies are in

This years champ will receive

Good luck everyone

that' awesome! the trophy will look real nice in my living room.
Trophies are in

This years champ will receive

Good luck everyone

Damn, I guess I'll be forced to have to explain to my dad what FF is once he sees that trophy in my room
lmao @ brew and rabbit

I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what the guy engraving that thing was thinking when he read Post Whore.
lmao @ brew and rabbit

I was just thinking to myself, I wonder what the guy engraving that thing was thinking when he read Post Whore.

lol. I remember when I first saw the thread in the lot i thought it was post whore as in post a picture of a hot chick and was very disapointed when i clicked on it and all I saw was a bunch of nothing, a picture of a 7 foot tall In-n-out burger and no hot chicks in sight.

• Brew
  • Veteran
lmao @ brew and rabbit

lol the possibilities
tough day arguing Bush is not a bust. He is one of my keepers This is a PPR isn't it???
Originally posted by danimal:
tough day arguing Bush is not a bust. He is one of my keepers This is a PPR isn't it???

Yup

Yup

eggs-cellent

and who are your keepers?

Yup

eggs-cellent

As of right now
R. Moss
M. Turner
R. Wayne
J. Witten

I might swap out Witten before the deadline but I'm not sure.

Yup

eggs-cellent

As of right now
R. Moss
M. Turner
R. Wayne
J. Witten

ohh that top 3 is pretty epic, those 3 dudes would be like top 20 players in a non keeper draft.

Yup

eggs-cellent

As of right now
R. Moss
M. Turner
R. Wayne
J. Witten

ohh that top 3 is pretty epic, those 3 dudes would be like top 20 players in a non keeper draft.

I won this league last season with Moss and Wayne having off years. I'm hoping they return to form this year.
Everyone on my team is up for trades except Chris Johnson. Let me know if anyone is interested in Tom Brady, Marion Barber or anyone else.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Can I relinquish my spot? I don't think i'll have time to be active this season...
Originally posted by Brew:
Can I relinquish my spot? I don't think i'll have time to be active this season...