LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Thank you Moss, and Wayne

*posts valrod's gif of sad kid walking away*

• evil
  • Veteran
*sigh* still at the bottom of the barrel, hoping to at least climb ahead of Aussie.

On the bright side I have additional picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to be able to improve the talent level next year.
5- game winning streak
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
*sigh* still at the bottom of the barrel, hoping to at least climb ahead of Aussie.

On the bright side I have additional picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to be able to improve the talent level next year.

You will Mike Smith the hell out of your team
this game is huge dino
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
this game is huge dino

sure is

f**k u steve slaton, andre johnson and rob bironas

i win =)
6-game winning streak

I have both Ronnie and Ricky, Ronnie goes down and Ricky produces the same amount of pts I usually get from BOTH of them

And then Welker sealed it
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Someone dropped Brian Westbrook
Originally posted by crzy:

, i think he's done for the season and i think the peak of his career is over, so he's not gunna be my keeper. it was so weird to drop him though

Originally posted by crzy:

, i think he's done for the season and i think the peak of his career is over, so he's not gunna be my keeper. it was so weird to drop him though

I already had McCoy so i thought what the hell and picked him up. Your probably right and he's probably done but it was a low risk move but potentially high reward if he somehow comes back. Not expecting that though.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
f**k u steve slaton, andre johnson and rob bironas

i win =)

damn you phat
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
7 game winning streak by the rabbit

Nice
down 45 to start the night then get 88 points from Brees, Maroney and Colston. Nice. I might not win it all this year but I'm happy with being able to build around Brees, Chris Johnson and Colston. Still kicking myself however for taking Moreno over Ray Rice.
7 game winning streak by the rabbit

Nice

ever since I traded a 3rd round pick to evil for Jamal Lewis I've been undefeated

thing is, Jamal has have no impact whatsoever on the winning streak, to the point he ain't even on my roster anymore. Thank you evil for nothing!
Share 49ersWebzone