There are 371 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Whore League Thread Season 7-- PA9erFaithful Defending champ

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
It was GUE, he hasn't participated all season. I spoke to him a few months back and I know he's been busy.

So will my matchup vs that team just go as normal even if there isn't an owner? I believe you set up the lineup

Correct

will do

man I do not wanna be the guy that loses against Casper
PM sent.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome

I hate Australians
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome

I hate Australians

I was lucky that Gates bailed me out.

1-3 woot woot

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome

I hate Australians

I was lucky that Gates bailed me out.

1-3 woot woot

-9fA

69.8 points combined by Gates and Smith from NYG
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
PM sent.

-9fA

Welcome

I hate Australians

I was lucky that Gates bailed me out.

1-3 woot woot

-9fA

69.8 points combined by Gates and Smith from NYG
Looks like Dino gave me a cheap win. Come on Dino, bye weeks are happening man.
I have the most unimpressive 4-0 team ever
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I have the most unimpressive 4-0 team ever

Does that make you the Broncos of the post whore league?
Originally posted by danimal:
Looks like Dino gave me a cheap win. Come on Dino, bye weeks are happening man.

yeah I saw that and went
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I have the most unimpressive 4-0 team ever

Does that make you the Broncos of the post whore league?

absolutley
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I have the most unimpressive 4-0 team ever

Um, you're not in this league.
Crzy, I have accepted your trade offer.

Crzy gets Portis
Danimal gets Mendenhall and Fred Jackson

Anyone have any concerns?