There are 92 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 9

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:
can't believe that trade went thru I really thought this league was filled with people who understand fantasy football

hide your kids hide your wifes and hide your husbands cuz james is raping errbody out there

he's 2-6, it doesn't matter.
Originally posted by crzy:
can't believe that trade went thru I really thought this league was filled with people who understand fantasy football

hide your kids hide your wifes and hide your husbands cuz james is raping errbody out there

Wasn't handed the best team to work with...so I'm basically building for next year.
Originally posted by jrg:

Wasn't handed the best team to work with...so I'm basically building for next year.

doesn't change the fact it was a one-sided trade, it matters if it's a keeper league
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

doesn't change the fact it was a one-sided trade, it matters if it's a keeper league

I think going into next year, Jahvid Best and Steven Jackson have similar value.

Jackson will probably fall to an early 2nd round pick and Best will be a low 2nd/early 3rd round pick.
Gonna be close vrabbit

Gonna be close vrabbit

You got it
Originally posted by Esco:
Gonna be close vrabbit

You got it

bradshaw on my bench, what was I thinking

for some reason this is one of my favorite teams but i just do horrible week in week out.

Still wouldn't have mattered though...
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

for some reason this is one of my favorite teams but i just do horrible week in week out.

Sorry. I wasn't sure how this week would play out with Chris Johnson on a bye. I love my team as well with CJ, McCoy and McFadden as my 3 RB's. That's just not right, especially in a PPR league.

Now if my WR's could step up outside Steve Johnson(picked him up before he blew up) my team would be filthy with Drew Brees and my 3 RB's.

thanks for pointing that out

thanks for pointing that out

Haha yeah..but this win doesn't do much..I'm likely to miss the playoffs..unlike you.

Thanks for the help James
Share 49erswebzone