There are 231 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

For being a post whore league, this thread isn't poppin.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Lot for 4-2's
Just a heads up I probably wont be able to do this league next year so you might wanna get a replacement. I'm in way too many leagues every year
Going to the 'ship
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Going to the 'ship

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Going to the 'ship

Good season guys, but I won't be back next year

Shouldn't be hard to find a replacement with the potential keepers though

congrats PA.

man, I lost both championships games that I was in

congrats PA.

man, I lost both championships games that I was in

My two money leagues I went a combined 8-18 in the regular season...

on second thought i am down to stay in the league. I'll just drop another next year
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Please make sure your final keeper choices are made no later that July 1st NO EXCEPTIONS (that means you James). A good practice may be to make your initial choices now just in case you forget to log back in before July. If you have any questions about how to do this please PM me. After July 1st the rosters will be cleared of all non-keepers so that everyone has time to study the available players prior to the draft.
[ Edited by Esco on Jun 1, 2014 at 3:28 PM ]
I've always felt your keeper deadlines are way too early, what if there's a Sean Lee type injury between July and August? Draft won't be till then, so what's the hurry?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I've always felt your keeper deadlines are way too early, what if there's a Sean Lee type injury between July and August? Draft won't be till then, so what's the hurry?

I like for people to have time to scout the available players in the draft. In none keeper leagues you always know who the top players are and can prepare in keeper leagues it takes more work since the best 30 players are already taken so, in my opinion, I believe you should have ample time to study the pool to prepare for the draft. Also people like me who are always busy may require more than a few weeks to prepare for various league drafts. In the 6 past seasons I can't remember any major issues with the July 1st keeper deadline.
Originally posted by Esco:

I like for people to have time to scout the available players in the draft. In none keeper leagues you always know who the top players are and can prepare in keeper leagues it takes more work since the best 30 players are already taken so, in my opinion, I believe you should have ample time to study the pool to prepare for the draft. Also people like me who are always busy may require more than a few weeks to prepare for various league drafts. In the 6 past seasons I can't remember any major issues with the July 1st keeper deadline.

Percy Harvin trauma last season. It's all good
Share 49ersWebzone