There are 190 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
CHAMPION in spite of Andrew Luck!

Thank you based BECKHAM!

Congrats!

thanks man, when Luck put up that dud I was pretty convinced I was done then I checked the score and I was surprised to see I was still ahead, Beckham is just beastly. I was very afraid of Brady shredding the Jets leaky pass defense and some other things didn't go your way as well. You had the best team all season but I'm glad I won when it counted the most.

I was on a crazy win streak going into last night. Things just did not go my way and bounced yours. s**t happens but at least I lost to a classy doot. Next year though, I'm coming for you.
CHAMPION in spite of Andrew Luck!

Thank you based BECKHAM!

Congrats!

thanks man, when Luck put up that dud I was pretty convinced I was done then I checked the score and I was surprised to see I was still ahead, Beckham is just beastly. I was very afraid of Brady shredding the Jets leaky pass defense and some other things didn't go your way as well. You had the best team all season but I'm glad I won when it counted the most.

I was on a crazy win streak going into last night. Things just did not go my way and bounced yours. s**t happens but at least I lost to a classy doot. Next year though, I'm coming for you.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats Rabbit
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Congrats Rabbit

First place losers get no love.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats Rabbit

I send my love to you and the fam
Congrats Rabbit

Thanks Esco, I really wanted to win this league. It may have been the very first FF league I joined when I was a complete noob (see page 1 and on for proof) and I feel like I came full circle now. Want to thank you for putting up with me all these years and also for showing me how to be a great commish.

That being said I look forward to whooping y'all asses for as long as this league continues.

Luck
Lacy
Beckham
Sanders

are my keepers for now
  • evil
  • Veteran
Congrats Rabbit

I send my love to you and the fam

And sending that right back.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats Rabbit

Thanks Esco, I really wanted to win this league. It may have been the very first FF league I joined when I was a complete noob (see page 1 and on for proof) and I feel like I came full circle now. Want to thank you for putting up with me all these years and also for showing me how to be a great commish.

That being said I look forward to whooping y'all asses for as long as this league continues.

Luck
Lacy
Beckham
Sanders

are my keepers for now

You earned it my Dude and your team is setup for success.
  • evil
  • Veteran
We going in for another year Esco ? Usually keepers are locked in by end of June IIRC ?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We going in for another year Esco ? Usually keepers are locked in by end of June IIRC ?

Yes we will continue and due to years of complaining I've decided to push the deadline back into the preseason. Keeper deadline and draft date will be announced later this summer.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Welcome to season 8 of the Post Whore's League. The draft is currently scheduled for September 6 at 8:30pm EST (5:30 PST). The keeper deadline has been moved back from it's traditional date to August 16th due to feedback received from league members. Please make your final keeper selections no later than 8/16 NO EXCEPTIONS. As always if you need help setting your keepers let know. It's a good idea to make your selections early in case you forget.
who wants to trade for either Emmanuel Sanders or Keenan Allen? Holla at yo boy
  • evil
  • Veteran
who wants to trade for either Emmanuel Sanders or Keenan Allen? Holla at yo boy

No one, cause they can get Gio Bernard, Jordan Matthews or Torrey Smith from me.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
We need 1 new owner guys, feel free to reach out to others.
We need 1 new owner guys, feel free to reach out to others.

I'm interested. Can I see the team?
Share 49ersWebzone