LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I have the most unimpressive 4-0 team ever

Um, you're not in this league.

Damn.....wrong league!!!!! I have to many fn leagues!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i have the most overrated team in fantasy football history
  • evil
  • Veteran
I has a bunch of Can't Do's and Romo's on my team. Brew left me with not much in ways of keepers. My team has a fail.

Am starting to build for next year so anyone on the roster pretty much can be had IF the price is right.

Let's make a deal ?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I has a bunch of Can't Do's and Romo's on my team. Brew left me with not much in ways of keepers. My team has a fail.

Am starting to build for next year so anyone on the roster pretty much can be had IF the price is right.

Let's make a deal ?

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Let's make a deal ?

Thumbs up for building for the future or because my team has a case of the Raiders ?
well it had to be one of us guys

I got a 50 burger from Roddy White
Davone Bess(my guy) versus the new Jets WR Braylon Edwards(Esco's) tonight with a 5 point cushion. I'm a little worried honestly. Which Braylon will show up? Mr. Droppsy or the guy that usually shows up on Monday Night?
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Davone Bess(my guy) versus the new Jets WR Braylon Edwards(Esco's) tonight with a 5 point cushion. I'm a little worried honestly. Which Braylon will show up? Mr. Droppsy or the guy that usually shows up on Monday Night?

ohhh damn ur lucky they didnt rule that a touchdown
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

ohhh damn ur lucky they didnt rule that a touchdown

Yep that would have been the nail in the coffin. Still i doubt Bess gets another 8 points to make up for the earlier TD Braylon got.

Esco had like 60 points on the bench with Bradshaw and Maclin so his team should have beat mine anyways. Just didn't get a good effort from my top two RB's this week in Chris Johnson and Marion Barber.

Oh well.
Originally posted by danimal:
well it had to be one of us guys

I got a 50 burger from Roddy White

Yeah that hurt big time.

-9fA

question about the trade of B.jacobs for a 2nd round pick(described as 15th overall)

How can we know which pick it will be exactly? Is the draft order currently already set?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
question about the trade of B.jacobs for a 2nd round pick(described as 15th overall)

How can we know which pick it will be exactly? Is the draft order currently already set?

Based on the place the team finishes. Just like the NFL.
Originally posted by Esco:

Based on the place the team finishes. Just like the NFL.

gotcha
vs Arabian Knights today

I don't wanna be 1-5
Originally posted by Conejo:
vs Arabian Knights today

I don't wanna be 1-5

f**k it, I'm going against BREES AND COLSTON
Share 49ersWebzone