There are 210 users in the forums

Post Whore League Season 11 Champ Boiseniner!

Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Wait - we already have keepers? Wow.

This is season 2 brah

?? I didn't play last year. Have I been assigned players? I has confuzed.
  • evil
  • Veteran

This is season 2 brah

Whose team did you take over ?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

This is season 2 brah

When you joined you took over the team of a owner who left the league after season 1. This is season 2 so you get to choose 4 of the guys from your current roster to keep for next season. I'm sure it's in black and white somewhere, I know how you lawyer types are.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
LMAO I see the mix up Cory. You posted in the wrong thread. You are in the Parking Lot Crew league... check a few places down.
LMAO I see the mix up Cory. You posted in the wrong thread. You are in the Parking Lot Crew league... check a few places down.

FAIL
Originally posted by Conejo:

FAIL

Umm. . . sorry about making you change the draft time for this league that I am not in.

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Umm. . . sorry about making you change the draft time for this league that I am not in.

It didn't seem to bother anyone else. Plus I only had late start times because I thought it would work better for the west coasters.
nobody is post whoring....cmon ppl its the post whore league step up
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I know you guys are WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I know you guys are WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a Post Whore league curse. Hopefully it will be better during the season.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
1 month until the draft. Please note that if you absolutely cannot make the live draft that you need to rank your players under the draft tab so that the computer can attempt to draft a decent team for you.

I will continue you remind everyone of the upcoming draft both on here and on Fleaflicker until the actual event. Expect PM's as we get closer to crunch time.
  • evil
  • Veteran
1 month until the draft. Please note that if you absolutely cannot make the live draft that you need to rank your players under the draft tab so that the computer can attempt to draft a decent team for you.

I will continue you remind everyone of the upcoming draft both on here and on Fleaflicker until the actual event. Expect PM's as we get closer to crunch time.

If you attempt to PM me your puter will implode. Just sayin'

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:

That's a chance I'll have to take... from the public library.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

That's a chance I'll have to take... from the public library.

Share 49ersWebzone