LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Qnbrew is going to sink deep deep into the abyss this week and he may never come out.
Nice job by the Tigers and Pitt bullpens. I tied for wins this week and Verlander lost a 5 run lead and Jiminez lost a 3 run lead with blow jobs by the pens. UGH! Well.. at least I am out of last place for a week and had a winning week for a change.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Redrose is going down this week ............Movin on up!!!

1-8-1
what the hell? How did I loose average? I was beating you in that category by .50 points!!! Damn my luck.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Qnbrew is going to sink deep deep into the abyss this week and he may never come out.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Kiss My Anthea

6-4

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I shouldn't have opened my big mouth, Qnbrew is whoopin my ass big time
F*ck it!!! I cant believe I picked up Doug Davis only to forget to start him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Sorry ATG, not really interested in dealing Youk.
15-3-2 the last 2 weeks! WTF??????? My Team STILL SUCKS.. but just not as bad as the first couple of weeks.

Why arent there more trades in here? One trade all year long? I thought it was a good one for me getting Quentin for Lackey but it blows now!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
15-3-2 the last 2 weeks! WTF??????? My Team STILL SUCKS.. but just not as bad as the first couple of weeks.

Why arent there more trades in here? One trade all year long? I thought it was a good one for me getting Quentin for Lackey but it blows now!

I don't like trading..every league I play in, people LOVE trading like crazy.

I don't get it.. I draft the players I did for a reason..why would I wanna give em away?
Originally posted by jrg:

I don't get it.. I draft the players I did for a reason..why would I wanna give em away?

People normally like trading because its fun. Being a GM of a team is more than just drafting. It is also looking for trades that can help both teams. Obviously, in here managers seem to agree with you because no one even bothers to offer trades up or counter proposals.

People normally like trading because its fun. Being a GM of a team is more than just drafting. It is also looking for trades that can help both teams. Obviously, in here managers seem to agree with you because no one even bothers to offer trades up or counter proposals.

Yeah I think a total of one trade has been sent to me for approval is 1. Yet there are a million waiver wire moves. I'm a big trade guy and have sent off quite a few trade offers.

To jrg's point, well you must have incredible luck if all your drafts go exactly the way you plan them to. How often are strategies messed up when the guy in front of you snatches up the guy you coveted? You can't always build a perfectly balanced team. Sometimes the players you pick show different skills than what you were accounting for origionally. That's why I trade, either to fine tune or to rob a panicking owner of their slow starting stud.
Sorry ATG, not really interested in dealing Youk.

It's cool I understand. Was hoping we could pull something off but whatever. I was so wrong on Youkalis to begin the year, I had him in my dissapointment category and thought he was overrated. I was also really high on Chris Davis as I drafted him in all 3 of my leagues. I thought the guy was gonna be a stud.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Yeah I think a total of one trade has been sent to me for approval is 1. Yet there are a million waiver wire moves. I'm a big trade guy and have sent off quite a few trade offers.

To jrg's point, well you must have incredible luck if all your drafts go exactly the way you plan them to. How often are strategies messed up when the guy in front of you snatches up the guy you coveted? You can't always build a perfectly balanced team. Sometimes the players you pick show different skills than what you were accounting for origionally. That's why I trade, either to fine tune or to rob a panicking owner of their slow starting stud.

I dont remember any offers for me. Is my team that bad that there is no one you might be interested in?

Im just happy that I am working my way up a bit and not in the cellar. Of course, that can change in just a week.
Share 49ersWebzone