There are 172 users in the forums

The Webzone Unchosen Fantasy Baseball League ***POST YOUR ROSTER***

• jimrat
  • Veteran
I take it theres no voting when it comes to trades
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I take it theres no voting when it comes to trades

No. It's up to my discretion. Andthere was nothing wrong with the trade imo. I feel qnbrew got scraped on this trade but the only time I'm going to veto a trade is if it's a blatantly unreasonable trade.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by JR80:
Brandon Webb for Carl Crawford....?

Hey.. you cant blame me for asking and if Webb comes back strong he is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. You could have at least countered.

A guy who can't pitch for 6 months for a guy who just stole 6 bases in one game!

Hey.. you cant blame me for asking and if Webb comes back strong he is a top 5 pitcher in baseball. You could have at least countered.

A guy who can't pitch for 6 months for a guy who just stole 6 bases in one game!

Brandon Webb is out for 6 months? Really? I think he is back next month unless I missed something.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

6 months? Really?
  • JR80
  • Veteran
er...weeks.
er...weeks.

LOL.. just a bit different I'd say. That is the reason I thought he would be valuable for you. You bascially have no starting pitchers worth a damn and even without Crawford have a team that can steal bases. Crawford is not a complete player in that he hits for little power or drives in runs. Is he valuable? Of course which is why I offered a top 5 ML starting pitcher.
er...weeks.

LOL.. just a bit different I'd say. That is the reason I thought he would be valuable for you. You bascially have no starting pitchers worth a damn and even without Crawford have a team that can steal bases. Crawford is not a complete player in that he hits for little power or drives in runs. Is he valuable? Of course which is why I offered a top 5 ML starting pitcher.

lol stop trying to rationalize it. Don't even lie, you wouldn't even take that trade if you were high on psychedelic shrooms.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
er...weeks.

lol stop trying to rationalize it. Don't even lie, you wouldn't even take that trade if you were high on psychedelic shrooms.

Of course I would.. and probably run naked around the bases at ATT too.
er...weeks.

I highly doubt you'd make it around the bases on shrooms man.

er...weeks.

I am not sure I could make it around the bases period. I could, however beat Molina to 3rd. LOL
er...weeks.

I am not sure I could make it around the bases period. I could, however beat Molina to 3rd. LOL

I bet I could beat him to first, running backwards.
er...weeks.

I bet I could beat him to first, running backwards.

Probably with a piano on your back
  • JR80
  • Veteran
er...weeks.

it's true my pitching, average and power sucks, but I kind of like my scrapheap pitching staff!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ATG whats up with all these bogus trades?
Share 49ersWebzone