There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League Final Year (declare Keepers by Tuesday Oct 8)

• crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
HOW THE HELL DID I MISS OUT ON THIS?!?!?!?!?!!?

I see its a ploy to not get me in to continue my domination.....I see how you r gonna be Crzy

Lol. I'm sorry Donovan. It's just that I haven't seen you on the Webzone for ages.

Don't worry though, I'm going to make a 2nd league (invite-only) and you'll be one of the first I invite.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
Hmm...So welcome to the dead end...which would be my pick...lol, sounds good, how long you plan on having this draft last since we're doing it through this forum *to my knowledge at least we are*

From Aug 23, Sunday, until it finishes. Hopefully people show up so it goes quickly.

Agugust 23rd, a Saturday, is actually move-in day for me...Im an incoming freshman at USF *San Francisco not South Florida* so yeah...hmm...lol, well, worst case scenario, Ill call up my cousin and have him do the draft for me

Damn, I thought 8/23 was a Sunday for some reason.

Ok, then we'll do it on 8/23 Saturday.

There is no time limit on any pick, so if you can't make it Saturday, then don't stress about it.
Hmm...So welcome to the dead end...which would be my pick...lol, sounds good, how long you plan on having this draft last since we're doing it through this forum *to my knowledge at least we are*

From Aug 23, Sunday, until it finishes. Hopefully people show up so it goes quickly.

Agugust 23rd, a Saturday, is actually move-in day for me...Im an incoming freshman at USF *San Francisco not South Florida* so yeah...hmm...lol, well, worst case scenario, Ill call up my cousin and have him do the draft for me

Damn, I thought 8/23 was a Sunday for some reason.

Ok, then we'll do it on 8/23 Saturday.

There is no time limit on any pick, so if you can't make it Saturday, then don't stress about it.

Alright, thanks for lettin me know

I see its a ploy to not get me in to continue my domination.....I see how you r gonna be Crzy

Lol. I'm sorry Donovan. It's just that I haven't seen you on the Webzone for ages.

Don't worry though, I'm going to make a 2nd league (invite-only) and you'll be one of the first I invite.

Nice!!!!!! I hated to miss out on a Niner League though...shoot me out an invite when ready.

Your right though, Its been a while since Ive been around....but Im on a lot more frequently again.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Nice!!!!!! I hated to miss out on a Niner League though...shoot me out an invite when ready.

Your right though, Its been a while since Ive been around....but Im on a lot more frequently again.

Yah I'll be starting up the Webzone league in mid-September.
  • crzy
  • Veteran

One week left.

I will be looking to trade down from #3 if Lebron James and Chris Paul are gone. Just a heads up to anyone who wants Kobe Bryant.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Maybe we should delay this a couple months?

I was really in the mood to do a basketball fantasy draft when I started this thread in July lol, but now that preseason football started, I'm totally 100% invested in the NFL.

So I think I might push this back to the beginning of October?

Any objections?

I was really in the mood to do a basketball fantasy draft when I started this thread in July lol, but now that preseason football started, I'm totally 100% invested in the NFL.

Any objections?

I'm fine with that.

Any objections?

Aww...but it's fine with me too. Since, you are gonna have to put in a lot of work, it's totally should be upto you.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Any objections?

I'm fine with that.

Ditto.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

Any objections?

I'm fine with that.

Ditto.

Same with me.
If beefn doesn't "confirm" can we get ninerswin317 in this? Or are there others in line?
  • 2pac
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

Any objections?

I'm fine with that.

Ditto.

Cool! I wasn't actually ready anyway. Way too many things going on atm.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg1:
If beefn doesn't "confirm" can we get ninerswin317 in this? Or are there others in line?

He did on page 6.
Originally posted by jrg1:

He did on page 6.

Gotcha, I just looked at your original first post.