There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League Final Year (declare Keepers by Tuesday Oct 8)

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
But... but... but.... I got LeBron!

You guys are free to continue this league without me. But next year will be the final year I'm doing fantasy basketball. I'm still going to continue with fantasy football and fantasy baseball though.

Same here.

Becoming harder to keep up with NBA with Orlando being god awful and more importantly not even having a team here in St. Louis.

Cough cough fair weather fan cough lol lol lol
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.

ouch
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.

ouch

He played and I got credit for his stats.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.

ouch

He played and I got credit for his stats.

Odd, StatTracker showed him as being on the bench last night.
Trade completed.

jrg gets:
C Andrew Bogut
3rd round pick

4ML gets:
G Jeff Teague
6th round pick
Do we not have a trade deadline in this league?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Do we not have a trade deadline in this league?

It's today actually
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by jrg:
Trade completed.

jrg gets:
C Andrew Bogut
3rd round pick

4ML gets:
G Jeff Teague
6th round pick

Recorded trade on first post so I don't forget
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Do we not have a trade deadline in this league?

It's today actually

Wow. Okay.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
Thats a horrible trade lol
Originally posted by SLICK:
Thats a horrible trade lol

Uhh ok

I offered James a player for Teague earlier in the season, but that trade didn't work out. We agreed to talk closer to the deadline. He won't be in playoffs, so traded him a draft pick for next year. He wasn't going to keep him.

After the season, I'll make Teague available to everyone. Somehow, I feel that I won't be getting a PM regarding him.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by SLICK:
Thats a horrible trade lol

For who?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by SLICK:
Thats a horrible trade lol

Uhh ok

I offered James a player for Teague earlier in the season, but that trade didn't work out. We agreed to talk closer to the deadline. He won't be in playoffs, so traded him a draft pick for next year. He wasn't going to keep him.

After the season, I'll make Teague available to everyone. Somehow, I feel that I won't be getting a PM regarding him.

I'm not bothered by the trade, I'm bothered that the trade deadline is this close to the playoffs. My bad for not noticing though.