There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Basketball League Final Year (declare Keepers by Tuesday Oct 8)

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 109,906
....and here the injuries come....
I'm gonna get my ass kicked by Sixth
Originally posted by jrg:
....and here the excuses come....

Fixed. Deal with it.
This trade just went down in a 14 team league. Do you guys think it's fair?

Wesley Matthews, AK47, Brandon Jennings for Lebron.

I'll post their rosters later when I get off of mobile. What do you guys think? Fair..foul?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
This trade just went down in a 14 team league. Do you guys think it's fair?

Wesley Matthews, AK47, Brandon Jennings for Lebron.

I'll post their rosters later when I get off of mobile. What do you guys think? Fair..foul?


Not even remotely enough for Lebron.
Looks like Bynum might be out until January.

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 109,906
crzy in last place in both leagues
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by jrg:
crzy in last place in both leagues

And I spent high picks on Bynum and Bogut in both leagues so...
We were able to successfully veto that Lebron deal. Just so happened that the commissioner was the one receiving Lebron. Will he be able to see who voted against it?
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
We were able to successfully veto that Lebron deal. Just so happened that the commissioner was the one receiving Lebron. Will he be able to see who voted against it?

Yahoo doesn't let you see who vetoted it
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
We were able to successfully veto that Lebron deal. Just so happened that the commissioner was the one receiving Lebron. Will he be able to see who voted against it?

Yahoo doesn't let you see who vetoted it

Who gives a f**k if he sees who voted against it? Dude was pulling dirty s**t. Call him out on it!
Originally posted by myers:
spammers gon spam

Translation "Click this if you're a f**king idiot"
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Nov 15, 2012 at 9:28 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
And now Kyrie is out for a month with a broken finger

I'm going to lose 1-8 every week.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 16,665
Originally posted by crzy:
And now Kyrie is out for a month with a broken finger

I'm going to lose 1-8 every week.

Lol, I feel your pain. Although my team has picked up the slack of not having Love, Wall, and Gordon for a single game all year.
Hey bro, did you enjoy your beatdown?
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM ]