There are 137 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League Final Year (declare Keepers by Tuesday Oct 8)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
9-0

I feel like this is the best team I've drafted in this league. If they stay healthy...I may be able to compete with Pete's team.
Jeez, with all the excitement surrounding the Niners I completely forgot to set my lineups this week.
Good bye Rondo. Good bye any chance I had at being halfway decent.
430 at Houston International. Forgive me if I don't set my lineups this week. Mothf**k!!!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'd like to declare now that the 2013-2014 season (next year) will be the final season of this keeper league.

This league has gone strong since 2006, but I need to begin winding this down.

Next year will be the grand finale, where crzy will redeem himself for this atrocious season.
But... but... but.... I got LeBron!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

You guys are free to continue this league without me. But next year will be the final year I'm doing fantasy basketball. I'm still going to continue with fantasy football and fantasy baseball though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

You guys are free to continue this league without me. But next year will be the final year I'm doing fantasy basketball. I'm still going to continue with fantasy football and fantasy baseball though.

Same here.

Becoming harder to keep up with NBA with Orlando being god awful and more importantly not even having a team here in St. Louis.
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 7, 2013 at 8:18 PM ]
Yeap goodbye basketball I've had my fun with it, I've got to many other things to do, then Wed comes around before I remember to set my lineups
Originally posted by jrg:

Same here.

Becoming harder to keep up with NBA with Orlando being god awful and more importantly not even having a team here in St. Louis.

Cough cough fair weather fan cough lol lol lol

Originally posted by jrg:

Same here.

Cough cough fair weather fan cough lol lol lol
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Damn P, that's a hell of a stat line from your lone player in Noah to keep him on the bench tonight.

ouch

ouch

He played and I got credit for his stats.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

ouch

He played and I got credit for his stats.

Share 49ersWebzone