There are 290 users in the forums

crzy's Basketball League Final Year (declare Keepers by Tuesday Oct 8)

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
There we go, if we make picks within 6 hours we should be fine. I'm excited to get my next pick out there that's in his mid 30's and has 3/4 a season left.

I've never played a keeper league before so my strategy isn't as complex as some of yours.

Shoot, forgot this is a keeper league. lol.
  • beefn
  • Veteran
Ming,Yao
James I think you took josh smith too early
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Keeper league. Hes gonna be a scoring/rebounding/blocking machine for quite some time.
Originally posted by SLICK:
He's a tad bit injury prone, but his talent is undeniable.......

With my 2nd pick.......I select Caron Butler.

nice one...it was between Marion and Butler since Brand and Granger were gone.

Marion won out, cause he is gonna be the main rebounder in Miami, and he gets more blocks...everything else evens out.

Again solid picks so far.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is the first keeper basketball league I've ever done too.

I am wondering when rookies will end up being drafted. This should be interesting.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ugh, two of the players I wanted were drafted earlier this round. I have no idea who to draft...
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
This is the first keeper basketball league I've ever done too.

I am wondering when rookies will end up being drafted. This should be interesting.

Yeah, I'm digging this. My first keeper league as well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
My first keeper league as well. But I've been reading up quite a bit so I think I'll be fine.
I am just gonna wing it.

Ironically enough, this isnt my first keeper league, but this is my first keeper league without a set "Explode Date", my previous keeper leagues have all been 3 year leagues, meaning they will only go for 3 years and that was self understood...so like I didnt bother drafting a guy like Andre Igoudala over Tim Duncan 2 years ago...but this doesnt have a definite death date...so I gotta prepare for a bajillion year keeper league yah know...

Look at all the veterans still available...oh my...lol
I'm really not supposed to be on the zone very much while I'm at work, but since I have the next pick, if one of you guys could text me when Phil's made his pick it would be appreciated. 805-216-7869.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm really not supposed to be on the zone very much while I'm at work, but since I have the next pick, if one of you guys could text me when Phil's made his pick it would be appreciated. 805-216-7869.

Back to your cage, work monkey!
b*****ds took my picks back to back....Back to the drawing board.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Ironically enough, this isnt my first keeper league, but this is my first keeper league without a set "Explode Date", my previous keeper leagues have all been 3 year leagues, meaning they will only go for 3 years and that was self understood...so like I didnt bother drafting a guy like Andre Igoudala over Tim Duncan 2 years ago...but this doesnt have a definite death date...so I gotta prepare for a bajillion year keeper league yah know...

Look at all the veterans still available...oh my...lol

Yeah I am regretting taking Nash. lol.
Share 49ersWebzone