- Don't be a jerk. Certain topics will get heated debates but please remember, disagree/attack the idea and not the poster.
- Keep it clean. This is a PG-13 site. No profanity, nudity, thongs, strategically covered nudity, sheer or see-through clothing, lewd or provocative poses, close-ups of private body areas or other non-PG-13 material is allowed. You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, violent, gruesome, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.
- Above all, we value quality over quantity. We do not allow spam and instead rather you put your efforts into quality posts.
- Any and all infractions can result in a warning or banning.
- Infractions, warnings and bannings are determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the moderating staff.
- Personal information which could lead to the identification of a poster shall not be posted without their specific permission.
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the administrators and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close ANY topic at any time should they see fit. As a user, you agree to allow any information you have entered to be stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, administrators and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
By accessing this website, you agree that its owners and moderators have the right to access and review information provided on this website. This includes accessing and reviewing so-called "private messages" for investigations related to moderation issues.
All original content that you create on this site is the property of the site and not the property of the individual that created it. You have no rights to any original content once it appears on the site.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) is intended to protect the privacy of children using the Internet. As of April 21, 2000, many Web sites are required to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you agree to these terms, you state that you are over the age of 13. We do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to register, therefore we do not have parental forms available.
We have the right to remove any users who have not been active on the board after certain amount of time. This time frame can change at any point without notice.
By signing up as a member, you forfeit your right to take any legal action against this site or those involved in the running of this site. These terms and conditions can change at any time and all users are bound by the rules of this forum. By registering and/or posting on this forum, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Please use the "contact moderator" feature or send the moderators a private message. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.